Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I have a toddler?!?
When I first found out I was pregnant with Ella, I signed up to receive weekly e-mail updates about my pregnancy. Every week it would send me an e-mail telling me how my baby was growing and what size she was now. After Ella was born they turned into baby updates titled "Your baby at 4 months 2 weeks". Two weeks ago, I started receiving toddler updates! When did that happen? It is so hard to believe she is already a toddler. Her personality has really started to flourish and is becoming so much fun! She is starting to sing and dance all the time and of course she is into everything. Just when you think you have baby proofed the house you find her getting into something you forgot even existed! I anticipate this next year being spent just trying to keep up with our active little girl! My baby has become a beautiful toddler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment