Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome Ella Marie Thomas



Ella is finally here! She was delivered by c-section on March 9, 2009 at 8:15pm. She is so little, weighing in at only 6lbs and 6 ounces with a height of 18 1/4". I never imagined that such a little person could have such a huge impact on our lives. I love her so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our new family.

5 comments:

  1. Yay Welcome precious little beauty! I am so glad you will blogging about her. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though we're just across the street, it will be fun to keep up with her like this too! so excited to watch your family grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Thomas Family: Congratulations to the two of you on the birth of your daughter, Ella, how exciting. Babies have a tendency of creating a lot of changes -- all good -- some messy. Take care and Stay Safe! Greg Payne

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! Its amazing how adorable she came out! I am so glad i won't have to fake my adoration for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pochohantis, AKA “Safety Mama” Congratulations on the new Baby. We miss you, come back soon. Respectfully (not) the 3 bears… AKA “Shining Star”, “Warrior”, Shanking Tree”.

    ReplyDelete