Wednesday, August 4, 2010
The Great Escape - Miss Ella
I previously wrote about the little man trying to escape my belly. Apparently Ella was reading my blog entry over my shoulder and decided she didn't want to be left out. This morning while I was getting ready and Guy was about to walk out the door Ella woke up early. (I usually wake her up about 10 minutes before we walk out the door) Guy came in to tell me that Ella was awake and that when he went in to get her she was standing in the middle of the room! Ella decided to use the crib bumper as a step and was somehow able to swing her leg over and drop to the ground. Crib bumper's are going to be removed ASAP! Let's hope that keeps her in there a little while longer because I am not ready for her to be able to roam free. Isn't 16 months a little early to be jumping out of your crib??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh that's priceless. you've got your work cut out for you mrs. thomas!
ReplyDeleteAck! Jake is still in his crib and he turned 2 in June! He hasn't once attempted to climb out. Holy Moly are you in trouble Heather!! :)
ReplyDelete