Being that it's "Thanks"giving and all, I thought I would jot down a few of the things I am thankful for this year...
1) I am so thankful to have Guy as my partner in this crazy, fun, and always changing time in our lives. I know I often take for granted all he does to support our family and keep us moving forward. 143!
2) I am thankful for Ella finally jumping the potty training hurdle. She has done so well and is now 9 days accident free!
3) I am thankful that Jack is at an age where he and Ella can play together. It is so much fun to hear them running around the house chasing each other.
4) I am thankful to have such a supportive family. Long, Long ago Guy and I talked about moving out of state and I am so thankful that we didn't! Our kids' life would be completely different not having family around to love them.
5) I am thankful to have a job that I love! Working with people I call my friends at a place that challenges me makes every day a good day. (well, at least most days, lol)
6) I am thankful the holidays have come around again. This time of year always reminds me how lucky I am that my family is happy and healthy.
7) I am thankful for Zumba and Weight Watchers. Both have helped me shed some unwanted pounds. I am looking forward to the positive changes sure to come!
8) I am thankful for this blog. It allows me to take a snapshot of a moment in our lives that my kids and myself can look back on.
9) I am thankful to have friends with kids around the same age and Ella and Jack. It's nice to know there are other Mom's going through the same exciting moments and frustrating days that you are.
10) I am thankful to spend the day watching football, eating delicious food, and spending time with family and friends.
Happy Turkey Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment