how far along: 20 weeks
sleeping: I am sleeping surprisingly well! Can't say I have any complaints.
total weight gain: 4 lbs
movement: I am feeling the baby moving around a lot more often now. Nothing yet that you can feel from the outside, but I'm sure that will be here soon.
food craving: Anything spicy. Lot's of Mexican food!
what I miss: at this moment not much. I am feeling pretty "normal". Gotta love the second trimester!
what I look forward too: Guy being able to feel the baby move.
milestones: I am finally half way!
how am I feeling: Excited! I can't believe I am already half way through this pregnancy. It is going so fast! Now that I am feeling better I want to slow down and actually enjoy being pregnant. I am getting a lot of people asking if we will be done after this baby, and I can't say yes. Although the thought of two often seems a little overwhelming I love the idea of having a big family. I guess only the future will tell =)
YAY!!! I can't wait to meet the new little man in your life! And I can't believe it's already half way over. How time flies!
ReplyDeleteyaaaaaay!
ReplyDelete