Ella has been sick the past few days and today we found out that our little girl has Bronchitis. It is so heart breaking to see how bad she feels and not be able to fix it. There is one good thing though, a whole lot of snuggle time...
Poor little Ella, i feel bad for her. I know what it's like to feel so helpless when they're sick and there's nothing you can do. I'm praying that beautiful little girl gets better!
Poor little Ella, i feel bad for her. I know what it's like to feel so helpless when they're sick and there's nothing you can do. I'm praying that beautiful little girl gets better!
ReplyDeleteIf she's in need of an extra hug, I'll gladly come by :) Tell her we love her!!
ReplyDeleteBronchitis sucks when you are an adult, I can only imagine how bad she must feel!
ReplyDelete