Sunday, November 21, 2010
Ella at 20 months
Ella at 20 months is a ball of energy and into everything! Over the past few weeks her vocabulary has grown tremendously. She has definitely entered the "parrot stage" which means we need to really start watching what we say! She is a lite eater unless you catch her on a good day, but she does love her milk. She has started to play with dolls, wrapping them in blankets and putting them in Jack's car seat and swing. She loves her brother. Yesterday I set him down so that I could load her in the car first, but she wouldn't leave his side until I convinced her that we were taking him with us. She is a big help with Jack, throwing away his diapers and giving him his pacifier when he is upset. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba. We are taking her to see the show live next week and I can't wait to see how she reacts. She is very much a mama's girl; it can be difficult to get things done with a toddler stuck to your leg all day, but I really try to enjoy every moment knowing that one day she wont want to spend so much time with her Mom. It's hard to believe we are only a few short months away from having a 2 year old. Where has the time gone??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment