Since adding Jack into the mix, I have found it challenging to balance both kids, my husband, and all of the house work that needs to be done. I've found my self on most days feeling like I am running in place and not really going any where. Yesterday was a rare day. I decided to forget about the stack of laundry that needed to be done, Jack slept a lot through out the day, and Ella and I just hung out. We played with Play-Doh, made a cake, and played outside even though it was freezing! Ella is so much fun at this stage; I hope I can remember that mischievous smile and the way she yells "monkey" whenever she hears the word.
Play-Doh...(Thanks Miss Kim! hehe) After telling her over and over that she could not eat the Play-Doh she sat at her little table and went to town. I was surprised at how well she did!


We made a cake for Daddy to take to work. I think she is going to give Guy a run for his money when it comes time to decide who get the spatula in the future.


To work off some of that chocolate we played outside.(in the freezing cold!) I got Ella a super cute Winter hat that she absolutely refuses to wear so our time outside was cut a little short.


She's a special girl!
She sure is!!! That's why we love her so much!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww I love my niece, she is so adorable and smart and funny.
ReplyDelete