Monday, June 20, 2011

Miss Amy

It's been a while since our niece Amy has made an appearance on the blog. Valerie and Amy came over on Friday to help finish Jack's room. (pictures to come!) Amy is walking now and her and Ella are playing together more and more. I love that Ella has a cousin that is so close in age. Now if I could only talk them into having another =).

IMG_6315.JPG

1 comment:

  1. That's my baby! She loves to be filthy. lol... I am glad that Ella, Jack and her are so close in age as well. I think it is going to be so nice to have them playing, fighting, and learning together through their lives. No more babies for us right now, maybe in another year or so. We need to spend more time together so the kids can really bond. We don't see each other enough. I love Ella and Jack (of course you guys too)!!

    ReplyDelete