One of Ella's favorite Yo Gabba Gabba episodes is a all about Space; specifically rocket ships. This weekend Guy read about an event out in Lucerne Valley where people could go to shoot off home made rockets. I was surprised at how much Ella liked watching the rockets, especially once I realized how loud the bigger rockets were. We hung out for about an hour. Every time a rocket would go off, which was about 1 every couple minutes, Ella would clap and say "YA!". She was sad that we had to leave. All the way home she talked to us about the rockets. "I saw the biggest rocket ever!" she would say over and over. It was fun to see Ella and Guy both enjoying the rockets; looks like something we will be checking out again in the future!


This was the biggest rocket we saw. It was HUGE and so loud!

No comments:
Post a Comment