Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 23 weeks

Ya, I know.  I am really slacking this pregnancy with the pictures and documenting everything that comes along with being pregnant.  But I am determined to make it up form this point forward.  So here we go...

how far along: 23 weeks

sleeping: I am waking up a few times a night, at least once to go to the bathroom, but I am able to fall back to sleep easily. 

movement: It took what felt like forever to start feeling this baby move, but I am finally feeling movement on a regular basis.

food craving: tacos and chocolate chip shakes...YUM!

what I miss:  Right now, nothing.  I am feeling good and don't have many complaints.  If you had asked me a few months ago I would have said a day with out a headache, not feeling tired, and I could do with out the nausea; fortunately these have passed for now.

what I look forward too: Guy and the kids being able to feel the baby move.

milestones: making it into the second trimester. YA!  Just had the second trimester ultrasound and everything looked good. 

how am I feeling: excited!  Not knowing the sex of the baby adds a new level of excitement to this pregnancy.  Now if only we could come up with some names!

No comments:

Post a Comment