Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 25 weeks

how far along: 25 weeks

sleeping: Overall, I am still sleeping pretty good! 

movement: This baby moves constantly, much more than I remember the first two moving. 

food craving: I'm out of town training for work this week, and tacos are no where to be found.  But salad has been my food of choice for lunch and dinner!  YUM! 

what I miss:  Right now, nothing.  I am feeling good and don't have many complaints.  If you had asked me a few months ago I would have said a day with out a headache, not feeling tired, and I could do with out the nausea; fortunately these have passed for now.

what I look forward too: Maternity pictures.  Knowing this will probably be our last baby I am looking forward to taking some pictures of this baby belly. 

milestones: Guy finally felt the baby move for the first time! 

how am I feeling:  Having a little back pain this week; similar to my last pregnancy.  Fortunately the chiropractor was able to get me in before I left for this trip and I am feeling a lot better.  



No comments:

Post a Comment