I can't believe how fast she is changing! Only 4 months ago she was inside of my belly and now she is standing, rolling and smiling. We have taken more pictures of her in the past 4 months than any one person should probably ever have taken of them. I hope that one day many years down the road during some inevitable teenage angst, I will be able to look back and remember how her beautiful face and fun personality melted my heart...
1) I love that the instant she sees you after she opens her eyes she gives you the biggest smile.
2) I love her super cute tiny painted piggy's.
3) I love to watch her interaction with all of her Grandparents, Aunt's and Uncle's. She is a lucky girl to have so many people that love her!
4) I love that every so often she lets Guy and I sleep all night.
5) I love her chunky legs.
6) I love that she watches Carl. The other day she ran into him with the walker trying to grab him.
7) I love watching how her face lights up every night in the bath. She is now kicking so hard that the water is flying across the kitchen. I think we are going to have to move to the bathroom in the near future.
8) I love that just thinking about her brings a smile to my face.
9) I love her beautiful blue eyes.
10) I love how much I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment