It has been a rough couple of days! Our best friends Danny and Chrissy tragically lost their baby girl, Madison Hannah Bandfield, on Sunday December 13th, 2009. I can't think of anything more tragic than losing a child; and although she was not my own the feeling of loss has been overwhelming. Chrissy and I have talked about our girls being best friends since the day we found out we were pregnant; and given they have spent practically every weekend together since the day Madison was born, I would say they were well on their way. If anyone would like to take a look at the life of Madison please check out Chrissy's blog
"A Day in the Life of Madison Hannah".
Chrissy,
If you are reading this I want you to know that Ella will always remember Madison, because she will live on through the stories we tell and the pictures we show her. There are no words to express how sorry I am for your loss. I hope you know that Guy and I are here for you guys! We love you a ton and are always here for whatever you need.
Danny and I want to thank you guys for EVERYTHING you have done for us this past week. I know it was extremely hard for both of you but we couldn't have gotten through it without either of you!! We love you so much!!
ReplyDelete