I can't believe in a few short months Ella is going to be 1! Here are a few things that I love about Ella at 10 months...
1. I love your beautiful smile! All I have to do is flash a smile your way and you happily give me one in return.
2. I love how excited you get when I walk in to pick you up from day care. You always stop what your doing and crawl over to see me.
3. I love to hear your laugh; the best laugh comes when your Dad blows on your belly.
4. I love your growing vocabulary. It currently consists of Dada, Mama, Dog(although it sounds more like dag) and lots of babbling that usually sounds like da-da-da-da-da...
5. I love how eager you are to learn. More and more you try to copy what we say and do; in the past week you've starting clapping and barking at the dog(we can thank Grandpa Parkinson for that one). You are even trying to follow Carl out of the dog door.
6. I love how much you love Carl, our Basset Hound. Although he often drives me crazy, he is always good to you.
7. I LOVE that you sleep through the night!
8. I love bath time. No matter how tired or grouchy you may be you always laugh and splash in the bath tub.
9. I love to see you cruise around the house in your walker. It gives you freedom to explore, but keeps you contained enough to stay out of trouble.
10. I love you and all that you bring to our family!
I love it when she tries to bark at the dogs! lol!!
ReplyDelete