Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Sister Ella

That's right! Baby #2 is on the way and has an expected arrival date of October 13th! This pregnancy is starting off much differently than my first. With Ella I was never sick but super tired and with this baby I have been feeling sick through out the day with my energy level staying relatively high. Guy and I are both very excited to see our family grow and are looking forward to the adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I predict a girl, i can totally see you with two girls =) I'm not gonna lie, having two kids is really busy and sometimes can be quite exhausting, but they are SO much fun! You are a great mommy from what i can tell, you and Guy are going to do great! Just wait until the other one is old enough to play with Ella, it will be the cutest thing you've ever seen. Not to mention from all the playing they will be doing, they'll wear each other out for bedtime, that's always a plus =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! can't wait to meet the newest addition to our 'hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is SOOO exciting!

    ReplyDelete