Friday, April 30, 2010

Introducing Amy Lynn

Ella's first ever cousin Miss Amy Lynn was born yesterday (4/29/2010) at 11:24pm, weighing 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches long. Guy and I spent the evening down at Kaiser in Fontana with the rest of the family waiting for Amy to arrive. Valerie and Alphonso were both very excited to welcome their first baby. After 12 hours of labor and only 2o minutes of pushing (I am so jealous!) Amy was finally here! Grandma's Carol and Jovita were in the room when she arrived and the rest of the us got to go in and see her just 30 minutes after she was born. She is healthy and perfect and exactly like I imagined her to look like, just like her daddy.



The new family


Mom and Amy


All the Thomas kids


Caitlin and I admiring the baby


Grandpa's Alphonso and Leon


Alphonso being congratulated by his Dad


Congratulations on the new addition to your beautiful family Valerie and Alphonso! Enjoy being a family of three =) We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!!! We are all so happy for them!! We love you !

    ReplyDelete