Friday, April 30, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 15 weeks pregnant!

how far along: 15 weeks

sleeping: I am waking up a few times a night but I am able to fall back to sleep

total weight gain: 2 lbs (I may not be willing to disclose this later in the pregnancy =)

movement: Every so often I think I feel a little movement, but nothing consistent

food craving: chips and salsa. all the time!

what I miss: not feeling sick all the time. I am hoping that being in the second trimester will give me some relief from the morning (and afternoon) sickness.

what I look forward too: Finding out what the sex of the baby is.

milestones: making it into the second trimester. YA!

how am I feeling: calm. Expecting baby number 2 while chasing around a 1 year old is some days a little overwhelming. But there also days like today when it feels like everything is falling into place. I love to see our family grow and am looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family.

1 comment:

  1. Jody and i are very happy for you, guy and little Ella =) Can't wait to see pictures of when he or she is born =)

    ReplyDelete