Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maybe a little too close

I wrote last week how close Ella and Carl have become, but maybe they have been spending a little too much time together. While waiting for dinner to finish cooking today we headed outside to play in the backyard. After a few minutes, I ran inside to check on everything and when I came back out I found Ella attempting to drink from dog's water bowl! I think it may be time to separate these two.



Carl looking on wondering why nothing of his is sacred anymore.


BTW - I know this is totally gross. But when you catch your daughter drinking out of the dog's water bowl, you have to take a picture. (Sorry Mom and Dad, I know what your thinking. But it was too good of a photo opportunity to pass up =)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I am sure in a year's time my daughter will be attempting to share water with Samson.... lol Ella is gonna have an awesomely strong immune system!!!

    ReplyDelete