Having never had taken maternity pictures with my first pregnancy, I knew it was something I didn't want to miss out on this time around. (Especially since were not sure if this baby will be our last) The last few posts have shown many of the beautiful pictures that Staci captured during our session, but I have to say that these prego pics are my fave! Being pregnant is such an exciting and unique experience. I hope one day looking back at these pictures I will be able to remember the day we found out we were expecting #2, watching my belly move, how excited we were to find out we were having a boy, and how Ella pats her own belly when you ask her where baby Jack is. I can't wait to meet the little guy, but until then I am trying to enjoy my last few weeks of being pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment