Friday, October 8, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 38 Weeks Pregnant!

how far along: 38 weeks

sleeping: Well, the constant waking in the middle of the night has definitely prepared me for the late night feedings.

total weight gain: 20 lbs

movement: I think there is a foot trying to escape through the top of my belly near my rib cage.

food craving: chocolate

what I miss: Not being sore all the time. My hips and back are not feeling to hot these days.

what I look forward too: Cuddling with our new baby.

milestones: With exception to a few last minute items we are ready for Jack to arrive! Hint, Hint, Jack...Now is as good of time as any!!

how am I feeling: I am feeling ready to not be pregnant any more. As of Tuesday, I am not dilated, so I have decided to work another week. Although some evenings when I am really sore, and in the early morning when I have to get up for work, I regret that decision. My next dr.'s appointment is Wednesday and I am planning to start my maternity leave then.

No comments:

Post a Comment