how far along: 34 weeks
sleeping: Sleep? What sleep?
total weight gain: 14 lbs
movement: The movements are a lot bigger now. It feels like he is really rolling around in there, my whole belly moves.
food craving: Fruit. I picked up some peaches, pluots (yum!), cantaloupe, and strawberries at the Farmer's Market yesterday and I can't seem to get enough!
what I miss: Being able to roll over in bed and not wake up because my belly is in the way.
what I look forward too: Finishing the nursery. The paint and baseboards are finished, now we just need add furniture and the final touches. Pictures to come!
milestones: I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks, and after my next appointment weekly doctor's visit's will begin. Were getting close!
how am I feeling: Lately I am feeling tired. I am waking up a lot during the night to change positions or go to the bathroom. Ella has decided to help us great ready to wake up with the new baby by waking up about 2 the last few nights(I think she is teething), and setting her internal alarm clock to 5am!
No comments:
Post a Comment