Monday, January 31, 2011
15 days
How has it already been 15 days since my last post? These past few weeks have flown by. Since starting back to work we have been trying to get back on a schedule and I am finally feeling like we are there. The kids are adjusting to getting up early, as am I. Were working on buying a new house and will hopefully hear some good news soon. It feels like the kids are doing something new every day. Jack is on the verge of rolling over any day and while Ella was hopping around the living room yesterday she counted to five all by herself! Life right now is hectic and awesome all at the same time; as I write this, I hear Guy asking Ella "Why??? Why are you throwing dog food all over the stairs?". Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was going to tell you that your job is interfering with your Blog!!!
ReplyDelete