Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quite the Artist

Although it is hard to be away from my kids when I go to work, we are lucky to have found a day care that teaches Ella new things, allows her to socialize with kids her age, and helps her to explore her creativity by doing crafts daily. Ella LOVES to paint and thanks to Miss Kim she gets to paint often. I love that Ella is not even two and I have a fridge full of crafts that change with the season! Thank you Miss Kim for taking such good care of our little girl (and soon Jack too)!

IMG_7181.JPG

IMG_7782.JPG

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to be away from the kids all day but they sure get lots of attention and learn so much while we are away!! To be able to socialize with other kids their age is priceless!

    ReplyDelete