We had an unexpected two days of snow and loved every minute of it! (up until I fell on the ice that it left behind!) Ella was a little timid at first and absolutely refused to wear her gloves. When I told her she could eat the snow she thought that was awesome! She wandered around the front and back yard. I showed her how to make a snow man and snow angel's, both of which she was not interested in; all she wanted to do was eat the snow. She played outside for about 30 minutes or so, until her hands got so cold they hurt and we had to go in. To help her warm up I offered Ella her very first cup of hot chocolate which she tried and quickly put back down to ask for milk instead, not quite the reaction I was expecting. Overall Ella was under whelmed with the winter festivities. Hopefully next year she will enjoy it a little bit more. We do have to send a big thank you to our neighbors for loaning us snow clothes, boots, and gloves. I was completely unprepared! Thanks Gigi!
Although Jack slept through most of the snow fun, I can't end this post with out a picture of him in his super cute snow outfit!
we were totally unprepared for grace's first snow day too! glad that she enjoyed her snow snacks. :)
ReplyDelete