Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Royal Wedding

I wasn't really a follower of the Royal Wedding before the event. The night before I decided I would record the wedding so I could fast forward through anything that wasn't too interesting. I have to admit that when I woke up the next morning I was excited to see what Kate Middleton would be wearing and what the flowers would look like. When Ella woke up she sat with me and watched. When she saw Kate Middleton get out of the car, she looked at me and said "Mommy, is that a princess?". It was so cute! I told her that she was correct and that it was a real princess! I'm not quite sure where her recent princess obsession has come from. It must be something that's hard wired in little girls. I hope that one day when Ella is walking down the aisle in a beautiful dress she feels like a princess! I thought a photo from the wedding would be a fun memory for Ella to look back on...

No comments:

Post a Comment