Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 at 10

Jack at 10 months is so much fun, and cuter than ever! Here is a list of 10 things I want to remember about Jack at 10 months.

1) Jack is all boy! He is not to interested in pushing Ella's baby doll stroller, but he loves to knock it over and play with the wheels.
2) He is now officially a full time walker. He can stand up in the middle of the room and walks everywhere!
3) His hair grows so fast and is now completely blond.
4) He is into everything!! If you leave him alone in the kitchen for a second you are sure to find the entire Tupperware cabinet empty.
5) 6 pearly whites are front and center when he flashes you a smile; 4 on top, 2 on the bottom. (and I am pretty sure today I felt 2 more breaking through.)
6) Still not sleeping through the night on a regular basis. He gives us a few days in a row, sometimes up to a week, but then he wakes up and we will have to go in there and give him his pacifier.
7) I'm almost certain he is going to be my fit thrower. When he gets frustrated or angry he sits on the floor and kicks his legs.
8) Jack loves the water! Bath time is always fun and anytime we head over to Grandma's to swim he has such a good time floating around and kicking his legs.
9) In the morning when he wakes up, he says mama mama. Guys swears his first word was dada, but I like to argue that mama was definitely first.
10) Overall Jack is a sweet and happy little boy. He is becoming much more independent now that he is walking, but his favorite place is still standing right next to you or being in your arms. I will enjoy the cuddling while I still can.

IMG_9464.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOD! I wouldn't have even recognized him with his blond hair! He's adorable Heather. :) Can't wait to play catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete