Friday, May 18, 2012

Day Care Appreciation Day

To Thank Miss Kim for the amazing job she does with our kids, Emma's Mom and I brought breakfast and lunch, cards with gift cards for Kim and the assistants, and some cupcakes for everyone to enjoy.  I brought my camera to take a picture for my 52 week project, but decided it deserved a post all it's own.  Our kids LOVE Miss Kim and are asking to go to her house by the time the weekend is over.  I feel lucky to have someone care so well for my kids when we have to be at work.  She never hesitates when we need something and constantly goes above and beyond.

Thank you Miss Kim!!

IMG_6311.JPG

p.s.  As you can see Jack was hot and sweaty from playing outside and not too excited about being in our picture. lol

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!!!! For letting me be a part of your world!! <3

    ReplyDelete