Saturday, April 28, 2012

52 week project - Week 13 - 16

Week #13
Sunday April 1st, 2012. Both kids are were sick so we were laying in bed watching cartoons.
IMG_7807.JPG

Week #14
Sunday April 8th, 2012. Easter Sunday with the Thomas Family. The kids were a mess from exploring Grandma Seybert's backyard, but they had such a good time!
Easter 52 week

Week #15
Monday April 16th, 2012. We're a day late but I decided better late than not at all. We had just walked in the door from Ella's ballet class.
IMG_7905.JPG

Week #16 Wednesday April 24th 2012. Okay, so this week we are more then a day late. But I have a good excuse. Both kids have hand, mouth, and foot disease. Until a few days ago I didn't even know what that was! I was so late on my photo that I told Guy I was just going to skip a week. He said let's just take it now; so we did. Ella was sleeping, but we made it work. IMG_7910.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment