Sunday April 29th, 2012. Today we spent the day at home working on the yard. I think we are nearing the end of our bout with hand foot and mouth disease. We're all going a little stir crazy being stuck in this house and I am definitely ready to get back into a routine.
Week #18
Thursday May 3rd, 2012. Miss Kim came and spent the evening with the kids while Guy and I headed out for the King's hockey playoff game. Go Kings!!
Week #19
Sunday May 13th, 2012. Happy Mother's Day! We spent the day together, visited grandparents, had out of town guests, and just enjoyed each others company.

Week #20
Thursday May 24th, 2012. Okay...so I missed a week. I will have to make it up later in year. This week we had a mini staycation. Most of our long 5 day weekend was spent installing a sprinkler system and working around the house but we took one day and headed down to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. The weather was beautiful and the kids had fun checking out all of the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment