Saturday September 15th, 2012
A quick photo before heading out to the Jocelyn's Journey fundraising event.

Week #38
Sunday September 23rd, 2012
Guy and I were heading down to San Diego. We spent the day with family celebrating Aunt Dee's 80th birthday on a beautiful ship. The kids had a fun day with Miss Bernice.

Week #39
Sunday September 30th, 2012
Guy and I had just come back from a quick weekend away in Vegas. Ella missed us so much that when I laid her down for her nap I told her that I missed her and asked if she had fun with Grandma, she said (in her best sad face and voice)"ya, but can we spend the weekend with Grandma again soon?". I missed you too Ella =).
Week #40
Sunday, October 7th, 2012
Guy left for North Carolina to visit some family on Saturday. The kids and I spent the weekend just hanging around the house enjoying each others company.

No comments:
Post a Comment