Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pregnancy Update - 32 weeks

how far along: 32 weeks

sleeping: Sleeping is definitely not what it used to be.  I am waking up a lot but at this point I am able to fall back to sleep pretty quickly.  My hips don't like sleeping too much!

movement: This baby moves a lot and I love it! 

food craving: Still loving all Mexican food! 

what I miss:  Not feeling completely exhausted every day at 2pm.  It takes everything in me not to fall asleep!

what I look forward too: I am looking forward to our big "Place Your Bets" shin dig!  It is always great to spend time with friends and family.

milestones: Finally moving forward on the baby's room. I am well into the 3rd trimester and excited to be moving forward!

how am I feeling:  Pretty overwhelmed this past week.  Being so far into the pregnancy and feeling like I have nothing done mixed with a good dose of pregnancy hormones has caused a few break downs.  I am frustrated with things and people that I am normally able to brush off.  I am hoping this will pass as we check our to do's off the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment