Friday, July 12, 2013

Messy Fun

A friend of mine posted on her blog, which is always full of fun ideas for the kiddos, fabulous pictures of her kids playing with shaving cream. I thought it was a super fun, and really inexpensive idea and decided to try it with Ella and Jack. I bought two cans of shaving cream and gave them to the kids. In an odd turn of events, Ella LOVED it and Jack...not so much! In just a few minutes Ella was covered head to toe in shaving cream. Jack, who wouldn't hesitate to jump in a mud puddle every chance he got, wanted nothing to do with it. Guy took Jack's can and sprayed it around getting a little bit on him and you would have thought he was being punished. Afterwards I snapped a few pictures we turned on the sprinkler and let the kids run through and rinse off. Despite Jack's initial reaction, it is definitely a fun activity we will try again! Thanks Shelly!

IMG_7350.JPG

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7359.JPG

IMG_7358.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment