Wednesday, November 11, 2009
8 months
Our little girl is now eight months old and has become quite the character. Her personality is so much fun and always keeps us on our toes. Over the past month she has become extremely mobile, now walking along the couch and moving from the coffee table to the couch if anyone is there to grab onto; often times she forgets she still needs to hold on and lets go completely. Just today she was crawling around the house and decided the stairs looked like fun. (As you might guess our baby gates will be installed immediately) Although not a single tooth has made an appearance, she is now managing to chew bananas, peas, mango's, and potato's. It is so exciting to watch her meet new milestones like crawling and standing, but I have to say I miss the days that I could put her down and know she would still be there if I had to leave the room. We have not had a chance to take any pictures lately, but I promise some eight month pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment