I am thankful for so many things this year; I have a happy and healthy family, a beautiful house we can all be together in, a job that allows us to eat and do the fun things, and great friends to do all of the fun things with; but this year I thought I would make a list of the not so conventional things I am thankful for...
1) I am thankful for DVR. It has been a long time since I have been forced to watch a commercial and the time saved has been priceless.
2) I am thankful for my monthly stamping club. It is so nice to get together with "the girls", learn new stamping techniques, and talk about all of the stressful things life can throw at you.
3) I am thankful for Gerber Puffs. They have helped us, and more importantly our fellow restaurant patrons, enjoy an evening out minus one screaming baby. Ever since Ella has found her voice she has decided to share it with everyone...Very loudly.
4) I am thankful for ellamariet.blogspot.com. It has given me a way to remember the small things during a time when everything changes so fast.
5) I am thankful for hockey. We always have such a great time at the games.
6) I am thankful for Ellen Degeneres. Her show makes me laugh every time I watch!
7) I am thankful for our Basset Hound Carl. He is great with Ella; he lets her crawl all over him and play with his toys with out batting an eye. Some days he drives me crazy, but overall he is a great part of our family.
8) I am thankful for all of the holiday flavored coffee drinks at Starbucks! If you haven't yet tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte or a Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha you are missing out! It's not only delicious, but it gives an energy boost to your holiday spirit. (The pumpkin scone is awesome too!)
9) I am thankful for Mexican food! It is so yummy!
10) I am thankful for the Salsa Moves class at the gym. It's fun and it burns a ton of calories!
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving filled with family, food, and lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment