Friday, July 2, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 24 weeks pregnant!

how far along: 24 weeks

sleeping: Still sleeping well!

total weight gain: 8 lbs

movement: The baby is moving so much now! Guy can feel it and I'm sure that we will be able to see my belly move soon.

food craving: Still into the spicy food. Last week I couldn't get enough Hot Cheetos! (and I never eat Hot Cheetos)

what I miss: Not too much. Although I guess one thing I miss is being cold. I used to always be a person that was cold and now I am ALWAYS hot!

what I look forward too: Working on the nursery. Looks like were going with a nautical theme =)

milestones: Finding out were having a boy!

how am I feeling: Emotional. I'm sure its the pregnancy hormones but the tears are flowing just writing this blog. I feel like this pregnancy is going too fast! I want to slow it down so that I can remember being pregnant. Remember the baby moving. Remember all of the excitement of having a prego belly. My goal over the next few months is to sit back and just enjoy being pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the pregnancy and just look forward to all the wonderful milestones you're going to have once the little guy comes!!

    ReplyDelete