Friday, July 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 27 Weeks Pregnant!

how far along: 27 weeks

sleeping: I have been waking up quite frequently these days, mostly because I am hot and even with the A/C and fan running I feel like it's 100 degrees in our room!

total weight gain: 10 lbs

movement: This baby is all over the place. Not only can Guy feel the baby move, but he can see my belly move too!

food craving: I haven't really been craving anything lately (at least that I can remember)

what I miss: Cold weather! Last week I went "swimming" in Ella's baby pool just to cool off.

what I look forward too: Working on the nursery. Nautical theme out...Tiki Hut theme in. We just got the super cute bedding from Pottery Barn Kids! (named Santa Barbara)

milestones: About to enter the third trimester! (How did that happen so fast?!?!)

how am I feeling: Like I have a ton of things to do but I am running out of time. I am always telling Guy "don't you feel like we have nothing done?" and he always answers "We'll be fine". Let's just say if the baby came right now he would be naked and sleeping on the floor! I'm sure it is my hormones making me feel unprepared, but I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment