Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks Pregnant!

how far along: 30 weeks

sleeping: Sleeping is becoming more of a challenge. I am starting to wake up more often to pee now and having some trouble rolling over with this belly in the way.

total weight gain: 12 lbs (I am sure this number has gone up since my last doctor's appointment, but I refuse to stand on the scale between visits.=)

movement: I'm pretty sure this baby is practicing kick boxing in there.

food craving: nothing lately, although tacos sound good right now =)

what I miss: feet that aren't swollen at the end of the day

what I look forward too: Taking some prego pictures; we're not sure if this is going to be our last baby so I want to make sure and get this baby belly on film.

milestones: We are officially in the 3rd trimester. As stated in my pregnancy update e-mails "the honeymoon phase of your pregnancy is over". hehe

how am I feeling: I am starting to feel a little bit nervous about the delivery. Having had a scheduled c-section with Ella and planning a VBAC with this baby, I just don't know what to expect.

2 comments: