Jack is so much fun! (although I have to say, the last few days have been rough) He is constantly moving and while laying on the play mat or taking a bath looks like he is running in place. He holds up well to all of the abuse, I mean love that his sister gives him. She calls him Jackie which always makes me smile. He is now reaching for and grabbing toys, which are of course going directly into his mouth. I would swear he was teething with all of the drool (and the recent fussiness) but I don't see any teeth yet. I am always hesitant to claim teething when he is fussy because I blamed all of Ella's fussiness on teething, and she didn't get a her first tooth until she was 8 months old. It's kind of a joke between Guy and I; every time something is wrong we say he must be teething. Overall Jack is a pretty cool kid with some crazy hair! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment