Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jack's 4 month stats

Guy took Jack to the doctor for his 4 month check up and the doctor says he is doing great. Of course because Guy took him I had to call the pediatrician to get the exact stats; when I asked Guy he said "I don't know, about 14 lbs". When I asked how long was he? He said "24 or 26 inches". I suppose he was close =)

Weight: 14.6 lbs
Height: 24.5"
Head: 17"

Jack is such a fun baby! No matter what time he wakes up he gives you a smile and is starting to laugh all the time. His hair as you can see below is still pretty out of control. It gets lighter and lighter every day; I wonder if he will be blond like his sister? We're still not sure what color his eyes are going to be. Some days they are blue, other days they look brown. He is moving all the time and has started to enjoy hanging out in the walker, pushing himself backwards and in a circle. We had to stop giving Ella and Jack baths together because she didn't enjoy the constant kicking. (I have a video I will post soon) Drool, drool, drool, all the time! You would swear he was teething but no teeth yet. He has rolled over but of course both times he did it no one was looking. With how active he is I have no doubt he will be mobile in no time. However I am hoping he will hold off for a while!

IMG_6310.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment