Friday, July 1, 2011

2011 Company Picnic

This year my company picnic was held at Universal Studios Hollywood. Guy had to work, and Jack's not too big on amusement parks, so Ella and I spent the day checking out the show's, eating yummy food, and just having a good time. We started off the day watching Shrek 4D; I thought for sure I had traumatized her forever. She wouldn't get off my lap the entire time and she refused to put the glasses on, but then all day she told me about the princess she saw. We saw lots of characters: Madagascar lion, Scooby Doo, Dora & Diego. All of which she loved to watch from afar. We ended the day with an animal actors show; which she loved. It was a fun day to get to spend with my little girl.

IMG_8792.JPG

IMG_8788.JPG


IMG_8797.JPG

IMG_8787.JPG

IMG_8796.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment