1) No matter what time of morning it is, whenever you go to get him out of the crib he is ALWAYS smiling!
2) How freely he offers his (open mouth) kisses.
3) Jack's new favorite past time, blowing spit bubbles...constantly!
4) He's a great eater and likes pretty much everything you put in front of him.
5) For the most part he is not too big on being held, but every so often he lets you rock him to sleep and I love those moments!
6) His blonde hair! After Guy cut his hair I couldn't believe how blonde it was! Jack and Ella actually look related now!
7) The way he scrunches his nose and huff's and puff's; I need to get a video of this!
8) How he crawls to me when I walk in the door at day care. It's nice to know that he misses me while I'm away.
9) His laugh is contagious and he laughs often!
No comments:
Post a Comment