We'll start off with the most exciting info...Jack took his first steps yesterday!! He has started to get brave lately, moving from the couch to the coffee table and standing on his own for a few seconds before sitting on the floor. I wanted to see what he could do so Guy held him while I moved a few feet away. When Guy let go, Jack took 4 steps, and made it all the way to me! I couldn't believe it! He only made it all the way once so I wouldn't say we have a full fledged walker on our hands, but it's definitely right around the corner.
Jack also had his 9 month well baby visit. Dr. Sharma said he is perfect. No shots this time around which was a welcome surprise. His 9 month stats are...
weight: 20 lbs 12oz
height: 29.25 inches
No comments:
Post a Comment