The work "project" is almost a bad word around here! We have so many projects started, or about to start, or wanting to start that some days we feel like we're about to go crazy! Every so often we finish one; Jack's room is officially finished, (pictured to come), new door frame to the kitchen, new electrical outlet above the fireplace to accommodate the TV, and the door casing is finished in the living room. One project I have been envisioning is a picture collage in our room with pictures of Guy and I through out our relationship. We finally got the pictures in and finished it this week; I LOVE it! There's pictures from when we were dating all the way up to our most recent vacation and a couple fun shots from places we have been. It is so nice to have an idea come full circle!
I absolutely love this idea!!!!
ReplyDelete