Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma!

We all got together to celebrate Grandma's birthday.  As soon as Jack see's any cake, he starts singing "Happy Birthday" over and over hoping that will bump the cake to before dinner.  This time he tried, but was unsuccessful.  Tacos and The Cake Shop were the perfect way to celebrate; although one day a year is not enough to celebrate my Mom and all that she does for us.  To say that the kids adore her is an understatement.  I have no doubt that given the chance they would stay at her house forever and never come home.  Watching them interact with her makes me smile and feel so lucky!  They love her almost as much as I do.  I'm not sure what I would do with out her.  Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope your day was special!  We love you!

IMG_6740.JPG

IMG_6742.JPG

IMG_6746.JPG

IMG_6743.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment