I love you! You turning four has made me excited and little sad. Excited that you are learning new things and becoming a gorgeous little girl and sad that you are growing up so fast. You have such a fun personality! Your funny (although the chicken crossing the road joke does get old after the 100th time), smart, so sweet to everyone, sensitive, and caring. You bring a brightness to the room every time you walk in and are an integral part of our family. Four years ago you made me a Mom, and in that time you have taught me more about life and myself than I ever thought was possible. You say "I Love You" all the time just because, give the best hugs, and always insist on saying good night one more time before bed time. I truly enjoy being your Mom and am so thankful for you!
Love you Ella Belle!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment