Friday, September 24, 2010

Pregnancy Update - 36 weeks pregnant!

how far along: 36 weeks

sleeping: Sleeping has been rough. How can I have to pee FOUR times in the middle of the night when I haven't had anything to drink??

total weight gain: 17 lbs

movement: I feel a lot of movement at the top of my belly; found out at my ultrasound today that the baby is head down! YA!

food craving: cereal.

what I miss: Having energy. I am feeling pretty tired at the end of the day lately.

what I look forward too: Meeting the little guy. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!

milestones: We picked a name! Jack Edward Thomas

how am I feeling: I am feeling a little anxious about how Jack will make his way into the world. The ultrasound today showed his average size at 37 weeks 5 days (almost 2 weeks ahead!!) with an estimated weight of 7lbs 3oz. I hope he is not so big that the doctor wants to forgo trying a VBAC and skip to a C-section. We will know more next week.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! He's going to be here sooo soon. And, did you know my Dad's middle name is Edward? Thomas Edward. And he has a brother named Jack. I think he will totally approve of you choice of names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! 2 weeks ahead? Surprise!
    I love your choice of names. Will he be Jet for short? that is cute too.
    Ethan's initials are Ego- appropriate, no?

    ReplyDelete