Coloring Easter eggs this year was quick and eventful! I contemplated waiting until we put Jack to bed to color the eggs because I new he wasn't going to quite get it, but we decided to throw caution to the wind and let him get in on the fun. Just as we got all the dye and eggs on the table, Jack grabbed the entire cup of yellow dye and covered himself and the floor with it! Once that mess was cleaned up, he was holding a hard boiled egg and bit the top right off. At that point we put him in the high chair and let him finish tearing apart the egg. Ella had an awesome time and made some beautiful eggs! Later in the week when I was shelling the eggs for Easter deviled eggs, I came across an egg that said "Daddy loves Mommy"; that one was my favorite! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment