Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Bunny 2012

The Easter Bunny was a huge success! Given our experience with Santa I was a little nervous about sitting Jack on the Easter bunny's lap. When we walked up Guy asked the photographer if she was ready to take the picture because it didn't go well last time we were there and we thought it might need to be quick. Just as he said that Easter Bunny lady #2 said "is he the little boy that had the seizure?! Oh my gosh! We have all been talking about him! That went all the way up to our corporate office; we were all so worried about him!" I think they were more nervous than I was to take the picture. When Guy sat Jack down we were pleasantly surprised. Both Ella and Jack smiled for the picture and were perfectly content to hang out with the Easter Bunny. Thank goodness it went well!

Ella and Jack Easter Photo 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment