Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hopes for 2011

Guy and the kids (it's still crazy to me to say kid's, as in two!) are kicking off the new year with a nap and I am enjoying a rare moment of silence in the house. Last year flew by so quickly and brought us a new addition to our family. Adjusting to a family of four has been challenging, but I am starting to feel like I have hit my stride. In just a few short weeks I will be returning to work and adjusting to a new "normal" but I am confident that we will all quickly fall into a routine. For now I am enjoying spending time with my husband and babies. We are planning some big changes for 2011, to include moving into a new home. The changes are exciting and scary all at the same time and I am looking forward to what the future has to bring! I have some hopes for 2011. I hope the year will bring us even closer to our family and friends. I hope for a healthier, and even happier family. I hope to have more patience with my children. I hope to have new and exciting adventures.

Thank you for taking time to read about this crazy family of mine. It makes me happy to be able to look back at pictures and read stories from the past few years. I wish you and your family a new year filled with love and laughter. I hope that 2011 is the best year yet!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this year either!! So many new and exciting things! Can't wait to spend it with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete